We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which will be promptly updated on this webpage. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
Why We Collect Your Data
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
- On your authenticated login, you can share your extensive personal information including your personal / family / Address / Professional / Academic / Spiritual details
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
- The information that you share is intended to be used for only helping the individual grow spiritually
- To better understand your needs and serve you better spiritually.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional Emails / SMS / WhatsApp / Service Calls etc. containing the information we think you will find useful.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- Your information is not shared for any commercial interest to any other party / business
- ISKCON Sri Govind Dham, Ravet is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. ISKCON Ravet has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
- However with unlimited information security challenges on Internet always evolving, we do not guarantee that our methods are full proof.
- We declare that any attempt to steal, corrupt or misuse of data of the ISKCON Sri Govind Dham, Ravet website by any individual or organization is termed as a legal offense.
- We do not take any legal responsibility of accidental or delibrate data disclosure of any individual or organization by illegal or unscrupulous means.
- Designers, Administrators and hosting server / cloud providers of the website are legally bound to protect the information and not disclose or sell them to unauthorized parties.
- ISKCON Sri Govind Dham, Ravet management is owner of the information and is declared as authority for any grant or revocation of access of the data.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.